Wednesday 28 February 2018

fishing

When I go fishing we normally go in the weekend And holiday.

At Our house we have a boat and two kayaks. We first had The two kayaks and then we got a boat a Year ago. I have been out on the boat and kayak.

Once when my dad  went on the kayak he caught a 23 pander snapper it was big.We have also got a tandem kayak so I can go on with him and anyone else.

The biggest fish I caught was on the bout it was a 13 pander snapper my dad help me a bit. The fish I caught by myself  is a 7 pander snapper.

Once we went on the boat with my dad friend and his son we caught a big shark we hurt it and put it back in the water so it didn’t get the line again and there were other blue shark that was circling around the bout so my dad hit it so it went away.

When the whole family went out it was my mom first time. And when I caught a snapper a little bit after the anchor came of it mite of been a big shark that chomp the rope of dad was annoyed and we drift fish for a bit and then we went home. We had enough fish for tea.And dad got a new anchor and put it on the cane.

On kayak and boat we have secret spots that we use. We are going to get a new boat and Selling the other one.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Lachlan. You are so fortunate to have the experience of going out fishing with your family. Are you aware that Mr A is a mad keen kayak fisherman too? I hope you've shared you writing with him.
    That's a whopping fish you're holding in the photo. I don't think I've ever caught one that big.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete